VTG Pair CAPODIMONTE VASE URN NUDE CHERUB HAND PAINTED SIGN ITALY Number Relief
They are large and measure about 11 1/2" x 7" x 4 1/2 each and about 6 pounds together. Hand painted with gold, mauve/pink, green, yellow, white, light blue, cream, colors and trees, cherub/angels, nude women and men, swags, leaves and flowers. Both signed on the bottom 1535/124 Italy.
Normal wear in paint and a couple nicks in the gold paint on the rim/edges. If you want more please ask before paying and I will send an invoice. The item "VTG Pair CAPODIMONTE VASE URN NUDE CHERUB HAND PAINTED SIGN ITALY Number Relief" is in sale since Monday, August 23, 2021. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Urns".
The seller is "oldwoolys" and is located in Cypress, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Features: Hand Painted
- Materials: Hand Painted Porcelain
- Region: Capodimonte
- Origin: Italy
- Material: Porcelain
- Featured Refinements: Capodimonte Vases
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
- CAPODIMONTE SIGNED: PORCELAIN
- Production Style: Elegant Glass
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Brand: Capodimonte
- Style: Rococo
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Multi-Color
- Signed: Yes
- Theme: Cupids, Nymphs, Nudes
- Type: Vases
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original